Sophia turned 3 on Nov 6th. I can't believe how fast time has went by!! Happy Birthday Sophia!!
Opening her gifts.
Sophia, Mom and I
Jeremiah was trying to open a gift. He didn't get to tho..heheh
I will put more picture of her birthday up on another day!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Posted by Beth at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Beth, I Must be getting OLD...I completely forgot to wish adorable Sophia a Happy 3rd birthday on our shared birthday! Please give her a BIG HUG from her Aunt Heather and family. Phillip just said, "Sophia is so CUTE!"
Loved seeing these pics!
Love y'all,
~Heather~
Heather, Its ok...Because I think I forgot to send you a birthday wish too. Went over to Amy and Monte's house one Sunday to eat then to church again so we didn't get home until late. So Happy Late B-day:-)
Love
Beth
What a beautiful time! Seeing these pictures makes me miss you all the more. Michael, I thoroughly enjoyed the phone call yesterday. Thanks for calling. Beth, thanks for taking the time (that you don't have with every thing you do; like Heather, you're a supermom) ...taking the time to post all these neat pics. We'll look forward to seeing the rest someday if you ever get a chance to do more. Give Isaiah, Sophia, and Jeremiah hugs for us. Love and miss you all lots, Phillip and family
Post a Comment