Not sure what Isaiah was doing here..hehe But hes all clean and ready for bed:-)
Jeremiah is crawling EVERYWHERE!!!!!! he is getting big way to fast!
Michael and the kids after a LONG day at work...
Jeremiah and I
Sophia and Isaiah looking out the window. It was our first SNOW!!! Sophia looked out the window for like 20 min. I think. :-)
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We was busy but had lots of fun.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Posted by Beth at 4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
All the kids are so cute and big. Give little adorable Jeremiah a kiss for us! We have fun memories w/ you guys and your Christmas tree. :o) Love you guys, kimberly
Very cute!!! How ADORABLE!!!
Love,
Sarah
I just got a minute to see this post and JEREMIAH IS A DOLL!!! I love that little boy and his adorable brother and sister to pieces!
Love,
~Heather~
We all like U. Michael's beard, he looks nice in it.
The Dickinsons
This is Phillip now. I enjoyed getting caught up on all your posts and pictures. Thanks for posting for us all. We love and miss you all lots.
Happy B-day Uncle Michael!! We love you guys. -kimberly
Sophia loves that first snow of winter! They are always thrilling when they arrive. Michael looks like he's tired from his long day at work. I remember spending time with Isaiah, in that same back yard a couple of Mays ago. You guys have such a nice and cute little family. (Well, Michael isn't really little!) Love, Mom D
PS - I was looking at the picture of Isaiah in the back yard from your last post. So, I got that picture of Isaiah mixed up with this particular blog post. Whoops!
Love Mom D
Post a Comment