Sophia's gifts for her birthday!! We opened them on Saturday night at Amy and Monte's because Sunday was going to busy. And it was just easier to have Mom come then.
Sophia getting ready to blow out her candles. Still can't believe she is 3!!!
Amy and I made the angle food cake. Michael and I decorated it. I think we did a good job:-)
One of Sophia's gifts.
Grandma D gave us some money for Sophia's B-day so we went and got some gifts for her. This is one of the things we got from that money. She LOVES it. And she helps me clean now:-)
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Posted by Beth at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophia!!!
Love the cake!!!
natasha h~
Love the cake, love her gifts, and love that adorable birthday girl...who looks like her Aunt Amy. =)
I can't believe Sophia is 3 either.
Lots of love,
~Heather~
Thank you both for you nice comments. I think she looks like Amy too. Oh and she acts like her to when she was little. lol
Love you all
Beth
Awwww. She is so cute and big! Happy birthday, Sofia! -k!mberly
Looks like you all had a fun time. The cake turned out pretty. Happy Birthday, Sofia! Have fun sweeping, our "little" Sarah still loves to sweep; she always has.
Love you all,
Phillip
Well, I guess I gave up on looking at your blog, Bethie. That's too bad I did because I see I missed out on a lot of cute pictures. I love how cute Sophia's cake turned out. I think Michael and you should start baking and selling angel food cakes. I don't know if you'd make lots of money but if people on your block saw them, I bet they would buy them. Smile. What an absolutely adorable 3 year old birthday girl! Love, Grandma D
Post a Comment