OK!!!! This is for Heather and Dad D:-) I love you both very much. I know I have been VERY behind on this blog. :-)
Here is our little Sophia being silly! When I go to take a picture of her she will normally try to hide from me. ....I wonder who she gets that from????.......HER DADDY!!!!!!
I made some cookies a while back and Isaiah was cleaning the spoon for me.
Jeremiah was eating a sock. He now has two teeth. He just got another one today!! I will try and put some more pictures of him up soon,

Monday, October 31, 2011
Posted by Beth at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
And for Laura (Heather's sister) too!!! Loved seeing the updates!!!
Laura H~
Thanks for posting, Beth, you are the BEST! =) Enjoyed seeing all of these pics. I just CAN'T Imagine Sophia hiding from fotos...like her Daddy. =)
Love and miss y'all tons!
~Heather and family~
These pictures made me smile with happiness. We love you all; we're so glad to be family with you.
Phillip
Post a Comment