Monday, February 13, 2012

I know it has been forever since I have blogged. But my computer died!! and I guess I was just to lazy to put my picture on Michael's computer:-) So I'm finally putting some pictures up from this past fall. Amy took our family picture for us. I was so happy to get them done:-)

Sophia and Isaiah

Our family picture. This was one of the best ones we got. It seemed like every time we had a good one someone was making some kind of face..hehe So this is what we got. I love them tho:-)
Isaiah 5yrs old


Sophia 3yrs old
Jeremiah was 6 mo. old in this picture.


Our beautiful three kids!!!

Jeremiah is now 9 months old. He is 17lbs 13oz. He is now crawling everywhere and walking around furniture. He has 6 teeth!!!! He is such a sweet little boy. :-)
Hope you enjoy the post. Not sure when I will post next!! :-)

8 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

I about SQUEALED when I saw y'all had a new post on your blog! Sorry for the computer troubles...that's NO fun!

SUCH A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. pics of your family! LOVE THEM! We think Sophia is such a dolly and LOVE her hair! All your kids are SO CUTE! THANKS for posting these....we LOVED seeing them!
Love and miss y'all!!
~Heather and family~

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on our love story post on my blog. I was HAPPY to hear from you! =)

So glad we are Sis-in-laws! =)

Love ya,
~Heather~

The Dickinsons said...

We love you all so much; these pictures about got me choked up. Seriously. What a beautiful family; God has blessed you all so much. Guard and culture this beautiful treasure of love you have for one another. It's becoming more of a jewel nowadays. But God has blessed you all greatly with this gem. Dad and Mom look sharp and classy in the pictures, and the children look gorgeous and loved. Thank you so much, Amy, for taking the pictures; they are professional. We sure do miss you and Monte and your precious family so much too. Love you all so much; you all have our prayers. We look forward to seeing you someday,
Phillip and family

Rob and Deanna said...

Beautiful Family! Those kids are Adorable.

Ellen Dickinson said...

Hi Beth. I have enjoyed reading your post and seeing your pictures. My how the children have grown since Aunt Kathy, Uncle Dan and I were at your house a few years ago. Thanks for sharing your life with us. Aunt Ellen

The Dickinsons said...

Awww, these are so cute. They are getting so big. love, kimberly

sherryldickinson said...

WHAAAAAT! I had nary a clue that Amy had taken pictures of your family! These pictures turned out gorgeous! I love the background of bare trees with your brown clothes. I HOPE TO GOODNESS that someone is getting some of these pictures put in an envelope to mail to this ol' grandma. And, I HOPE TO GOODNESS that those pictures are getting put into an envelope VERY SOON!
I was just wishing I had another family picture of your family, never dreaming that you had a beautiful family picture on your blog. Every time I see the pictures that Amy takes, they are getting better and better. I have no idea what makes a picture turn out good but Amy is learning how to make nearly every picture turn out very nice. Ohhhhh, I LOVE how these pictures turned out to be such neat Fall pictures. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love and joy, Mom D

Daryl Hausman said...

Better late than never... me that is just now checking your blog... and I really should be making my kids start school!! =) Great pics...
Love you all,
your almost relations,
The Hausmans