Friday, February 4, 2011

Here are a few pictures from when Mom and Dad Dickinson was here.
Grandpa and Grandma reading to the Grandkids :-)

Grandpa and Sophia
Isaiah with little Baby Mary
Phillip, Mom D and Michael

This is just for you DadD:-) I will try to put more up another day..but we shall see..hehe

5 comments:

NatalieJo said...

:) Maybe this was just for your FIL, but I enjoyed looking too! :) Uuugh! You kiddos are looking so grown up! And so adorable!

Kimberly said...

Hey! This is Kimberly from church!I stumbled upon your blog through Regi's!

See you Sunday!

The Dickinsons said...

Glad you are still among the living and still blogging! =D Enjoyed the pics! We love and miss y'all!!!

Beth said...

lol..Thank Natalie. I'm going to try and do better. But you know how that goes:-)

Hey, Kimberly didn't know you knew Regi.

I know Heather its been for ever!! Dad was getting after me. He said that he goes to my blog (and yours) everyday. And that everyday there was no pictures. So I told him I would put some up for him..lol

The Dickinsons said...

We are so glad that you posted. We so loved being with you all. Much love to your family,
Phillip, Heather, & family