Monday, February 7, 2011

Sophia~
Me, Sophia and Isaiah....Don't you just love Isaiah glasses..heheh I love how Sophia is looking at him.
This was the day we was with out electricity for 22hours.

Here is all of us. Trying to keep warm


3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

I too love how Sophia is looking at Isaiah! Fun pics...but sorry you were out of elect. for awhile.

sherryldickinson said...

Man! You guys look like you live in Alaska in this last picture! I'll bet you felt like you were in Alaska too!
It is so HARD to be FREEZING COLD!
Something about THOSE eyes in the picture where Sophia is looking at Isaiah in his sunglasses! Ha!
It is so neat seeing pictures of your little family!
Love, Mom D

Daryl Hausman said...

so sorry... we were at Michael's Uncle Scott in FL... sufferin' in the FL heat! Sorry you all had no electricity... not fun, except for the memories!
love,
Laura