The other day I wanted some SOFT sugar cookies. So I got a recipe from online. Everyone loved them. :-)
I got this idea from Amiee Snider ~http://coming-up-for-air.blogspot.com/~
This was soooo good!!!
Michael and I wanted a salad. But this is really to be used for soup. Either way it was good:-) and it was a lot of fun to do.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Posted by Beth at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yummy!!! love you!
sounds yummy... but too much work. We are all carrying around the box of tissues and holding our heads with sinus headaches... so maybe when we feel like "kickin" more.
love,
Laura
Looks so delicious! I've been trying to master flaky biscuits for the last couple of days. They were better tonight than last night. Maybe by tomorrow night I will have nice big flaky biscuits. Practice makes perfect! I really want to try your bread bowls!!!
Post a Comment