Thursday, December 16, 2010

We are having a BOY!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Beth, I was just posting about our Dickinson family picture (for a post that will post in a few days) and was mentioning about you expecting a...and then it dawned on me that you might have posted what it was. So I came to your blog and found out that you are having a boy! Congrats! How exciting! We can't wait to meet him. =)

Love y'all!!!

sherryldickinson said...

It is exciting to be expecting another little Michael/Beth mixture. I just love the combinations that Michael and you have come up with so far. Smile.
Bethie, Heather and you are the prettiest and the sweetest girls in this world. Thank you for your kindness to me while we were at your place this Christmas. I love you.
Mom D

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

So happy for you guys! We need to hit Sidney for some great Mexican food soon...

Beth said...

yes we do:-)

NatalieJo said...

CONGRATS on the boy on the way!! :) SO I am a litle behind the times...just saw this post!
Very exciting!!