Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grrrrr....I have tried for two days now to download pictures and it keeps giving me errors. So sorry no pictures. But I can let you know whats going on around here.
Last week Sophia got her first real bath. Her cord just fell off last week. I was very happy about that. Because I was tired of giving sponge baths. She is 5wks old today. I can't believe how fast time is going. She is still doing really good about sleeping at night.

Isaiah is doing really good. He loves his little sister very much. He likes to hold and kiss her all the time. As you can see from the pictures. I find things in her crib all the time. That he thinks she just might need. ;-) What a good boy he is. I have been working on hooked on phonics with him. Hes doing pretty good. For a two year old. Soooo we only do it for a short time. But hopefully it will help him when he really needs it. (Thanks to my sister for letting me use it)

Well, I had a interesting morning this morning. I was nursing Sophia and talking to my sister on the phone when I got this phone call. I didn't answer it because I didn't know the phone number. Well the same number called again. I still didn't answer. (Because I get a lot of tell-a-marker calls.) And that is what I thought it was. Well about 5min later I was talking to my Brother on the phone. Wishing him a Happy Birthday. When I heard the LOUD BANGING ON MY DOOR!!!!... It scared Isaiah so bad he started screaming bloody murder. So I told Duane that I think my neighbor must be at my door. That I need to go. I go and answer the door. And I see two Police officer at my door. They said the neighbor called because they thought something might be wrong because the garage door was up and my vehicle was parked out at the curb. I told them I was fine and that I was just nursing the baby. And I thanked them for checking on me. Then I got another call from the same number ( that I thought was the tell-a-marker)this time I answered the phone and it was my neighbor. She told me that she called the police this morning because she was worried about me. I told her thank you very much. But I was fine. You see we have been having some things stolen over the last year and I told her to watch out for us. Anyways, I thought it was kind of her. But WOW what a morning. And of course you know I was still in my pajamas, hair not combed looking great I'm sure..lol ;-)

2 comments:

Amy said...

heheh lots of fun around your house. I miss you lots
love a

The Dickinsons said...

Sorry for not being able to post pics...that is sad!

Whew! What a morning you had...strange phone calls, nursing babies, other phone calls, and then a scary POUNDING on the door...glad that you were ok, and that was kind of your neighbor to check on you. =)

Love y'all!