Well as you can see I finally am able to download pictures.
We are doing good. I have been busy lately. Sophia will be 6wks this Thursday.
Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season.
Michael just got home from work.(He had to work late) I had just given Isaiah a bath. I got this cute picture of him holding his two cute little children.
Sophia...its so hard to get a good picture of her. She does not take picture well;-(
He loves playing with my clothes basket.
Sweet Little Isaiah.
Ryan and Sophia
Lauryn on her Birthday. Happy Birthday Lauryn ;-)
Brandon holding Sophia. He loved holding her. He didn't want to give her up. Very cute!
Wilma holding Sophia for the first time.
This is after her first bath. And of course she was not HAPPY!!!! She is doing much better now. She does not scream the whole time now. ;-)
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Posted by Beth at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh Bethy I just love all the pictures, both of the little ones are so cute, I wish so much that I could just given them little hugs and kisses. I love you very much you are the best sis.
love always
a
Oh Beth she is soo, so cute!! And Isaiah too. I bet he is a great older brother.
Post a Comment