Well I was out side and my neighbor and I started talking.( I think this was on mon or tue) I told her I needed to mow my yard but My husband was out of town and when Isaiah took a nap I normal did to. This was just normal conversation. (just like my mom does ;-)..inside joke.) any ways I was finally going to mow my yard today. I went and moved my car and was walking to the little building that we keep our mower in when I hear my name being called so I go to see who is calling me and It was my neighbor lady saying that she talking some guys in to moving my yard for me for 10.00. I was like Michael's on his way home you don't have to do that. Shes like no no I want to. She said she felt bad for me since Michael was away and she new I could only mow when Isaiah was down for a nap. So I said OK well who do I need to give the 10.00 too.. She said oh don't worry about that I paid them. I said Thank you so much but you really didn't have to do that. Then she hugged me and said it was a late welcome to the neighbor hood gift ( we have been here for like 6 or 7 yrs) What a nice neighbor. So anyways I didn't have to mow today!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Bethie, that lady loves you and you just love her right back. Just let her be your friend, and you be kind & friendly to her, and I have a feeling it will make you both happy. She likely needs to know someone like you because it will be a blessing to her. Love, Mom D
that was so thoughtfull of her, It probably made her feel good to help you out.
your are a great sister
love alwyas
a
Hey there,
So very nice to have loving, kind, (rich) neighbors to help out the pregnant ladies!!!
Love ya
Mom Betty
that is so nice. The yard looked nice afterwards
Post a Comment