Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Ok, I have a cute story an I'm sorry if this will offend anyone. I'm not trying to ;-)



Yesterday Michael, Isaiah and I where in the living room . Michael was laying on the floor on his stomach I was on the love seat and Isaiah was crawling all over his daddy. Well Michael tooted and Isaiah got off his daddy as fast as he could and said (with his noise scrunched up) PHEW PHEW waving his hand in front of his face. Then Michael did it again and Isaiah said something that you could not understand bent over and pulled on the back of Michael pants to see is his daddy had pooped his pants. We laughed so hard until we about cried. Of course Isaiah was laughing to just because we was.
Michael said it was ok for me to put this up ;-)

5 comments:

Paul and Candy said...

You're Crazy Girl!!!!

LOL:0)

sherryldickinson said...

It looks like Isaiah is going to be just like his dad! Help us all, and him too!!
I am in the computer room laughing and dad just came in to see what I was laughing about.
Love, Mom D

Amy said...

lol Isaiah is so funny, you just never know what that little boy is going to do next. Can't wait to see you
love a

krisanddrew said...

that is soooooooooo funny.

Keith said...

That's hilarious! Some things never change. That GBS van that we traveled in never recovered.