I have been tagged by My Dear Sister Amy!
What I was doing 10 years ago:
WOW that was a long time ago well in 1998 Michael and I had been married for One year. And we are still happily married . ;-)
Things on my to-do list today:
1. Clean my house
2. Laundry
3. Play out side with Isaiah ;-)
4. Get Isaiah ready for bed
5. Call Amy ;)
Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off bills
2. Pay off my family bills
3. Give money to missions
Bad habits I have:
1. I don't have any....hahahahahahahah
places I have lived:
1. Ohio - Arcanum
2. Ohio - Cincinnati
3. Ohio - Troy
Jobs I've held:
1. Nurses Aid - nursing home-Troy
2. Hospital - Cincinnati
3. Receptionist- Cincinnati
4. Office Manager- Dr's office-Troy.
I'm not tagging anyone....aren't I nice ;-)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by Beth at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
hehehe so much fun tagging you. you know you are the best sister.
love a
Post a Comment