Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Well, I think we are all the way better now. He is back to his little self. Which I love by the way!! The other day Michael cleaned my computer desk off for me and was putting things away and I asked him what he did with my camera memory stick adaptor and he told me that he put it back where I keep it. I said well that's nice its not there. So that mean My little Isaiah must have thrown it way! Oh great I was thinking. Well I was sitting at my computer today and I happened to look over at the computer box(what ever you call it) and stuck in my computer was the adaptor to my camera. So I guess you know who stuck that there!!! I'm sure it was NOT my little angel! Anyways I'm just glad to have it back so now I can put my pictures on my computer.

2 comments:

Amy said...

lol how cute, he is trying to be helpful. I just love him so much give him a big kiss from me.
love you
a

NatalieJo said...

AHHH, he is so cute and getting sooo big!
Madi misses his kisses! LOL :)