Monday, February 25, 2008

Well, Sorry its been so long since I posted...BUT my computer CRASHED!! :-( So Michael had to put a new Hard Drive in for me. I LOST all my pictures on my computer. But luckily My Mother-in-Law asked me sometime ago to copy all the pictures on to CD's so she could have them. So she has my back ups ;-) So glad I did that.
Here you are Dad D...I tell ya I get no slack not even when my computer is down ;-)


Michael taking nap and Isaiah watching a movie. I think Isaiah only sit still for like 20 min. then he was climbing all over Micheal and there went his nap ;-)




I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!! My baby gets into everything...You don't have to tell me. When every Isaiah is quite you must RUN and RUN FAST to find out what hes into next. Well this is another one of those times he was quite he wanted to take ALL the wipes out of the box. So Michael was kind and put them all back for me. As Isaiah watches what his daddy is doing with his mess!





Well here is another thing Isaiah decided to do. I went in to the living room and found him with a pen. At least this time it was on himself and NOT on my KITCHEN CABINETS WITH A MAGIC MARKER!!! Oh and by the way Toothpaste will take take that off if anyone needs to know. (Thanks to my mom doing research on the Internet)I forgot to take a picture of my cabinets but it was nice!NOT!




I tried Heather's bread. This was my first time making it. It turned out really good. So thank you Heather for the recipe. I did have 4 loafs but I was baby sitting my little niece and she wanted to try some. So I let her try it...then Michael's wanted some, Isaiah, Me. By then My Sister-in-Law and other niece was here so. We all enjoyed the bread ;-) It was very yummy!!



5 comments:

Amy said...

lol makes me tired to read your blog sis, I know he is a lot of joy and fun but he sure does get into a lot of stuff. Love you lots
oh and your bread looks really goooooooooodddd.
your the best sister in the whole world.
love always amy

sherryldickinson said...

We are happy your computer is fixed! I didn't know toothpaste would remove magic marker ink from cabinets. I washed some of my windows last Friday but I have lots more that need cleaned. Now, I have a pile of laundry to do. I hope you are able to get all the things done this week that you would like to get done. Love, Mom D

Kim Davis said...

I was so glad to find your blog!!!!!! The bread looks delicious and since it is almost lunch time its making me hungry!lol God bless you and Michael and Isaiah!

Jonathan and Sommer said...

WOW that bread looks really yummy!!
Do ya mind spilling the recipe??
Sommer

Connie Lavy said...

Beth,

I know it is good, I've tasted it. I guess I will have to make some myself instead of using my bread machine.

Love ya!