Ok, I know I have a LOT of Birthdays in my family. But I can't help it that my Mom and Dad had 6 kids and then they all got married and had kids......it just never stops...lol
So as my brother-in-law said all I get blogged is birthday wishes...hehe
Maybe I will get a normal one up here soon. We shall see ;-)
Anyways Happy Birthday Wilma! We hope you have a great Birthday! How old did you say you are?



8 comments:
Hey Bethie-nice post-even if it is another birthday! I like hearing about all the birthdays going on in your family.
Happy Birthday Wilma! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love,
Mom D
Happy B-day, Wilma.
I see that Heather told on me, Beth. What I didn't tell Heather (but I thought it) was that I think that it is so nice of you to remember everyone on their birthday. We love and miss you all. Michael, can't wait to see you and Noah will have a blast with Isaiah.
29!! Thank you for the birthday wishes.
Love, wl.
happy birthday wilma, hope you had a great day.
p.s hey will did you know I am 21? Yep just ask my children they will tell you. So I believe you are 29...
Beth, I'm glad that you are blessed with so many nice family members, and like Phillip said, it is sweet of you to remember all of our birthdays. =)
Hope that Wilma had a special day. I don't know if I believe that she is 29 though! =D
I just posted a cute post about our Noah, and his answer to prayer, if you want to check it out!
Love ya, Heather
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Wilma!
happy birthday Wilma. Hope that it was great
Post a Comment