
Ok, I didn't think I was that bad on my blog, BUT I was informed that I had not updated my blog for a couple of day. So here it is Dad D. ;-)
Isaiah had kinda a rough day today. I went to my Grandma and Grandpa Phillips today. While I was there Isaiah fell down the stairs. I'm sure he was about 5 or 6 stairs up. All I heard was thud, thud, thud, thud and then some SCREAMING! He cried for like 20 min. then cried when we got home. Took a nap and cried some more when he got up. So I gave him some Tylenol and he been pretty good since. I'm just glad he didn't break anything.
Last week our electricity went out for like 3 hours. So we got Isaiah in some warm clothes and climbed under our blankets. But if anyone knows Isaiah he does not stay in one place to long. But he stayed warm for the most part.


3 comments:
ahh you are such a great mother
love you
thank you Beth, was you talking about me? You did a good job. dad D.
Nice blog post...I think you do a good job keeping updated...but that Father-in-law of ours just wants updated VERY OFTEN...like every day. HA! (He's a nice second Dad, forget the in-law part!) =D
Your recipe that you posted looks good, I'll have to try it.
Post a Comment