Wednesday, January 30, 2008


This picture was taken before we left for the Viewing and Funeral of my Aunt. My sister-in-law Buffy was so very kind to take Isaiah for me. So I only had to take Isaiah to an Hour of the viewing. I would have never made it through the Funeral with Isaiah. SO THANK YOU so much Buffy.




Isaiah is so goofy. He got my mixing bowl off the table and was putting it on his head and walking around. What this child does. I tell ya. My mom watched him yesterday for me and I called to ask if Isaiah was being good for her. She said yes but said he gets INTO EVERYTHING. I said Mom welcome to my world he is into stuff 24/7 ;-) He really is a good boy just love to get into stuff ;-)

7 comments:

Amy said...

hehehehe that is so cute, what will he think of next. I miss you all very much love you lots
amy

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys and Grandma should know that!! After all she had 4 of em, and I was around them a lot
love ya
"Grammy" Betty

Paul and Candy said...

I am right there with ya Beth. Carson is mobile now and into everything. He would rather play in the cabinets than play with anything else. He also loves to sneak behind the couch. Isaiah is so cute. Miss ya guys.

Paul and Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sherryldickinson said...

Well, one good thing about Isaiah getting into everything-it keeps you nice and slim chasing after him and cleaning up all of his messes. I was slim back when I was busy chasing my little Michael around. :-)
Love, Mom D

krisanddrew said...

I am right there with you Beth. Maria makes more messes than steven and micheal put together. Oh, well We love her anyway :)

Connie Lavy said...

Isaiah is fun to watch. He loves to investigate and check things out. It doesn't bother the Grandmother to watch him. I like to see what he's going to do next! :)