Happy 35th Anniversary. We hope you have a great Anniversary
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Happy 35th Anniversary Mom and Dad Dickinson
Posted by Beth at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 35th Anniversary. We hope you have a great Anniversary
Posted by Beth at 4:59 PM
6 comments:
Happy anniversary and hope you have many more.
love amy and monte
Thank you, Bethie, for remembering us in this nice post. You are our sweetheart daughter-in-law that we love dearly. And, I love Dad dearly too. He has been my Sweetheart for a long time now. I am a happy wife. Love, Mom & Dad D
Hurray! I got my blogging identity to work again! Now I can make comments on your blogs. Love, Mom D
Happy Anniversary, you guys are great friends and I know that you are a good mother-in-law & father-in-law to Beth.
May you have many more years together.
Happy Anniversary!
I just saw this. Love you, Dad and Mom and happy anniversary
Post a Comment