Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hmmmm!!



Ok, I love it when I get some quite time. But why it is when your little one is being VERY GOOD that is not a GOOD THING AT ALL? Well, I heard Isaiah in his room playing very quietly. I really didn't think anything about it. Until I started smelling something. It kinda smells like baby powder. Hmmm.... SOOO I asked Michael to go check on Isaiah. AND all I heard was laughing and Michael said get your camera. So I ran and got the camera and This is what I found.
Oh then Michael decided to take out the changing table because Isaiah is climbing up on it all the time. I still used it. But I don't want Isaiah to kill himself either.

2 comments:

Amy said...

lol that is funny, maybe he thought he should smell like a baby again and that mommy was not getting the job done. ;)
Must take these things into your own hands.
How cute is that, love you

Connie Lavy said...

How cute! Reminds me of two little girls about that age that were caught playing in flour on my kitchen floor years ago!!!