Thursday, December 27, 2007

We had a good Christmas wish Isaiah. Michael got up early not sure what time. I got up like 7:30 and waited and waited for Isaiah to wake up. We could not wait till Isaiah woke up so he could open he presents. I'm sure he really didn't know what was going on. We first let him open a little Toddler Bible that Michael's Mom and Dad got him. So we could read the Christmas story out of it. Than read the Christmas story out of the Bible. Every present Isaiah opened he wanted to play with and didn't want to open any more so we would take that one away and give him another one. It was so fun watching him. I hope everyone had a good Christmas.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like Isaiah had lots of fun with his gifts.
love you lots

Connie Lavy said...

How cute!!! He looks like he enjoyed Christmas morning. I think his parents enjoyed it more!!!
Love ya lots,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love your post about how your Chrismas morning went. It was very interesting. We love you guys! Mom D

The Dickinsons said...

What a fun Christmas! I enjoyed the cute slide show too! =) We would have loved to have been with y'all for Christmas, we missed all of our family in the USA, but we had a good Christmas. I just posted pics of our Christmas day! =)

Love y'all,
Heather and family! =)

Phillip D said...

What a fun Christmas you all had! We would have loved to have shared it with you. Love and miss you all, Phillip