Happy Birthday Sarah!! We hope you have a GREAT Birthday ;-)
Aunt Beth, Uncle Michael and Isaiah, Thank you for your nice birthday post for me, I loved it! Thanks for thinking of me, I'm having a good birthday!Love, a toothless Sarah =D
Happy Birthdaylove amy
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Nice of you to remember Sarah! Happy Birthday Sarah! We all love you. Your Daddy
I love little children with teeth missing, and Sarah is my favorite girl, right now. Happy 7th birthday to our sweetheart, Sarah. Love, Grandma and Grandpa D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aunt Beth, Uncle Michael and Isaiah, Thank you for your nice birthday post for me, I loved it! Thanks for thinking of me, I'm having a good birthday!
Love, a toothless Sarah =D
Happy Birthday
love amy
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Nice of you to remember Sarah! Happy Birthday Sarah! We all love you.
Your Daddy
I love little children with teeth missing, and Sarah is my favorite girl, right now. Happy 7th birthday to our sweetheart, Sarah. Love, Grandma and Grandpa D
Post a Comment