Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband in the world. Sorry I can't be with you on your birthday. But Isaiah and I wish you the best birthday.


Michael thanks for being the best husband in the world. I love you!

Michael thanks for being the best husband in the world. I love you!
Posted by Beth at 8:54 AM
4 comments:
Happy B-day to a GREAT brother-in-law. Hope you will have a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday, Michael! What a CUTE picture of you and Isaiah! We hope that you have a wonderful day! Phillip and I both posted a birthday post for you on our blogs!
We love and miss you and your family!
Love, Heather and family! =)
I love this picture of you and Isaiah. Happy Birthday, Michael! Dad and Mom's computer is down otherwise they would be signing this too. We love and miss you and your family gobs.
Happy Birthday Michael, you're a great son in law! Couldn't ask for better.
Love,
Mom Lavy
Post a Comment