We got snow yesterday! And Isaiah didn't really like it. We had to go to the store yesterday so we let him walk in the snow on the way back in to the house. I didn't think we should let him play in the snow since he is sick. He has a cold and I'm trying to get him over it before we leave for KS again.
I'm sure he will get use to it.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Snow
Posted by Beth at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How cute, I am sure he would love to play in the snow. Just tell him NEVER to eat yellow snow.
lol
love amy
He's a cutie! I'm sure he was FREEZING and thought that white stuff was too cold. It looks beautiful to us; we'd love to have some!
Love y'all,
Heather =)
I think if Isaiah had two mittens instead of one (lol) he would like the cold snow a whole lot better. Just joking! Love, Mom D
I like your snowy wintery Chrismas background now-and these words are a lot easier to read than your other ones. Smile. Love, Mom D (But your other background sure was pretty.)
Poor baby, he's like his Grandma Lavy, He'd rather be looking at the pretty snow out the window!
Lots of Love!
Mom
Post a Comment