Monday, April 23, 2012

Well, I was going to update my blog. BUT I can't seem to get my pictures on my computer. So I guess I will have to wait till Michael gets home from work.:-)  Hope everyone is doing great. Thank you all for your nice comments on my last blog. I tried several time to post a thank you but it would never take.

Hope to get some pictures up soon.


2 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

That's sad you can't get pictures on your blog. I'll just wait to see your pictures until you can get them on here. Ha!

Bethie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't notice that today, April 26, was your anniversary until just now!!!
I am so sorry the day passed without me remembering! I hope you have a good Anniversary celebration! Love, Mom & Dad D

The Dickinsons said...

Happy Belated 15th Anniversary! We love and miss all 5 of y'all!

Love,
~Heather~