Thursday, May 17, 2012

Here are some pictures of Isaiah on his Birthday!!! He is 6 years old!!!

.

I really don't like how you have to blog now!! I'm sure I will get use to it tho.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. I will try and do some more soon.

3 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Bethie, I LOVE this post and these pictures! Thank you for putting these pictures up for us to see!
I'd say that Isaiah was REALLY happy with his gift. :-) Jeremiah with his balloon and gift is SO ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. And, poor little rag-a-muffin, Sophia, may have to have her hair amputated. Just joking, just joking!!!!!!!!!
These are WONDERFUL pictures of you all!
Love and joy because of this post,
Mom D

sherryldickinson said...

PS - I forgot to tell you I think that Isaiah looks so much like his Uncle Wayne. He looks like he should belong to Wayne, and not Michael! lol! I think it's fun seeing a minature Uncle Wayne! Love, Mom D

The Dickinsons said...

Wow, how the children are growing up. Thanks so much for posting. We love you all, Phillip