Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Well as most of you know I'm not the best baker in the world. But Michael found this blog the other day he asked me to try and make a Raspberry Mascarpone Tart. So here is it:-)
This is all the steps that I had to do.















Amy helped me make this. I think it turned out really good. Michael wants another one...lol

7 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

Oh Bethie! This tart is absolutely beautiful! Your crust is perfect! It looks like a store-bought crust, it's so pretty. I'm not familiar with that kind of baking pan. You girls should bake every chance you get. I can imagine your two families would gobble up your goodies in no time flat! lol! Tell Michael to find another neat-o recipe for you to learn to make. I loved seeing how to make this beautiful raspberry tart. With love, Mom D

Daryl Hausman said...

I L.O.V.E. raspberries and that looks F.I.N.E.! Congrats on your baking. Ya'll are in our prayers, much more often than you hear from us! hee! =) Love ya, Laura

Greg & Stephanie said...

That looks so good! I had a set of pans that I think are like that. I bought them from Pampered Chef, and they are still in the box...after several years...lol. Maybe I should give this recipe a try!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. This looks wonderful!

Sommer

The Dickinsons said...

Looks delicious! It reminds me of some of the pastries which we saw in Argentina. We miss and love you all, Phillip and family

The Dickinsons said...

Way to go, girls! Y'all did GREAT! Everything about it is beautiful! =) Let us know when you are making another one...and we'll be right over. =)

Love and miss y'all,
~Heather~

Rob and Deanna said...

So PRETTY and I Love Raspberries, my favorite, so I am SURE it was delicious!! If you have never tried Pioneer Woman's apple dumplings with Mt. Dew you really Should! They are amazing and beyond easy. Would love to see you again. Come Visit us anytime, we would be thrilled!!! ;-)