
Well, this is Sophia and I at the Drs office this morning. She has had a cough for about 6 or 7 weeks. I talked to the Dr about it a couple of times over the past 7 weeks. Like when I was in there with Jeremiah and she didn't seem to be worried. So when Sophia's cough got really bad this last week I didn't really want to just run in there for them to tell me oh its nothing go home! So I waited:-( bad idea!! Friday she started running a low grade fever of 99 by Sunday night (last night)it was 103. With meds it would came down to 101 by the morning it was down to 99. I was happy with that. I was taking with Michael and told him I really hate to call the dr cause every time I do they tell me oh its nothing. He told me to call anyways. So I called talked to a Nurse and she said to come in at 10:15am and see a Nurse Practitioner. So I took Sophia in who was still warm not really being her self just laying around looked like she was having problems breathing. She did 2 breathing treatments on her then sent her for an chest e-ray then came back to the dr for another breathing treatment. To only find out she had Pneumonia!!! After we did the first 2 breathing treatments and came back from the chest x-ray Sophia started being more herself. Started talking non stop:-) So that made me feel better. I felt so bad I didn't know the poor child had Pneumonia. I'm just glad she should be getting better soon.
Well I guess that's enough bad news...let me think if I have any good news...........nope...Just kidding!
on Saturday I took my Concealed Carry had a "BLAST" doing it. Amy and Wilma took it with me. I was kinda nerves starting out but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Michael watched the 3 kids for me!! and would bring Jeremiah to me when he needed fed. :-) So that kept him busy. It was a 10hr course.
Well hope you all have a great day.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Whats going on in our life right now!!!
Posted by Beth at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beth, I haven't been blog hopping too much recently due to just getting back to Colombia, my parents here, etc. So, I'm just now seeing your post!
I'm SO SORRY that your kids have been SO SICK!
Congrats on your "Concealed Carry". That's neat. That way I'll feel SAFE when I'm out shopping with you. Hee! Hee!
Love, Miss, and are Praying for y'all!
~Heather!~
I can hardly believe what all you have been going through. We appreciate your good attitude. We love and miss you all.
Phillip
Post a Comment