Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jeremiah
Jeremiah was 4 weeks old here. This was his first time going to church.
Isaiah giving Jeremiah some love:-)

Sophia

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Adorable pics!!! Thanks for posting!! Happy belated birthday to you, Amy, and your Mom! =) I was determined to NOT forget to wish you a Happy Birthday yesterday, but then we ran all day long trying to renew our Colombian visas...and then to church, then helping our guest Melanie get ready to fly to Bolivia today...and I completely forgot! Sorry! I hope that y'all's day was VERY HAPPY!
Love and miss y'all bunches!!
~Heather~

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Cute pics, Beth! And I love his name! My cousin has 3 boys: Jeremiah, Elijah, and Isaiah. :)

The Dickinsons said...

Dearest Michael and Beth and kids,
We've been missing you a lot! We're so happy for little Jeremiah! Thanks for posting these pics. Your kids are looking very cute! I'm sure that everyone was thrilled to see Jeremiah at church. We've been missing talking to you, but our Skype isn't working right for out-going calls. Call any time...hint! hint! I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Beth!
Hope all is going well at work, Michael.
We love and appreciate y'all. Keep looking to Jesus; He is so good!
Phillip and family