Grandma Phillips getting to see Jeremiah for the first time.
Grandpa with him
Isaiah and a new suit we got him for really CHEAP!!
Michael and Jeremiah
Sophia
Monday, July 11, 2011
Posted by Beth at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandma Phillips getting to see Jeremiah for the first time.
Grandpa with him
Isaiah and a new suit we got him for really CHEAP!!
Michael and Jeremiah
Sophia
Posted by Beth at 9:34 PM
4 comments:
Sweet pictures! I love Isaiah's suit...he looks great in it! That's nice he wants to dress up in suits like his Daddy. ;) Hee! Hee!
Love y'all,
~Heather~
lol..Heather
Miss you all
Love
Beth
We can't believe how much Heather and Phillip's MARY is starting to look like your Sophia! You can definitely tell they are CUZINS!!! =)
I have not noticed that they look alike. I guess I better go take another look at Mary:-) When I see H and P's Kids I see a lot of my kids in them too
.:-)
Post a Comment