Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Me and Jeremiah:-)
Sophia, Isaiah and Jeremiah. Sophia and Isaiah LOVE Jeremiah to death!!

Amy , Jeremiah and Isaiah
Not sure what Sophia is doing here,
Jeremiah looking at Isaiah..lol
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Will try to put more up another day. Maybe in a month or so..hahahahah

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Phillip and I love seeing new pics on your blog when you get a minute to post them. But trust me...if anyone understands how busy a Mommy's life can be...I do! ;-)
Cute pics! We love and miss y'all and wish we could hold that adorable baby Jeremiah!!
Please tell Monte and Amy that we said, "Hello!"
~Heather~

sherryldickinson said...

Jeremiah looks like your brother, Steve, in this bottom picture. I've seen him look like Steve in another picture too.
That little Bee-Bah has a personality all his own! I just feel like tweeking his fat, little, cute cheeks!
XXXOOOXXXOOO!
Grandma D

sherryldickinson said...

Have mercy! I was wondering who on earth Jeremiah looks like, most of the time! In this top picture where you're holding him, I can see Michael in his face but then, it dawned on me who I see in this little boy's face, and it is my dad! That makes me laugh! I never dreamed of seeing my dad in little tiny Jeremiah!
Love,
Grandma D

sherryldickinson said...

I can't believe it! Now, I know who Jeremiah looks like when you look at him straight in the face! And, I was wondering where he got those big lips. The top picture of you holding Jeremiah and the picture of Amy holding Jeremiah looks so much like my dad did when he was young, dark haired, and handsome that I cannot believe it. It is unreal that I can see so much of my dad in Jeremiah. It makes me cry. I was wondering where he got that funny little look. Smile. I love it!
Mom D