What a cutie Little Sophia is! When I first got on your blog, the pics came up but it took a while for the words to come up. So, I was wondering WHO the baby girl was. =D I hope that Sophia had a Happy Birthday on our shared birthday. I did. I just posted pics from my day on my blog! Give Sophia a squeeze from me! We love and miss y'all and surely enjoyed being with y'all and Amy the other night!
The two little urchins standing in front of the pumpkins and corn stalk are absolutely the cutest ever! You could make a Christmas card out of that pose.
And, that picture of Isaiah holding Sophia is so sweet. Isaiah is such a cutie there and he is treating her so tenderly. Smile.
Thanks for you comment Beth...some times I feel like I should constantly be doing things and feel guilty for not playing with her 100% of the time. But I think i am taking my working mom mindset and putting it into a SAHM mindset. And I have alot more time to use on her and still take time for me. A minor adjustment but I will figure it out. I am loving it and have a blast!
4 comments:
What a cutie Little Sophia is! When I first got on your blog, the pics came up but it took a while for the words to come up. So, I was wondering WHO the baby girl was. =D I hope that Sophia had a Happy Birthday on our shared birthday. I did. I just posted pics from my day on my blog! Give Sophia a squeeze from me! We love and miss y'all and surely enjoyed being with y'all and Amy the other night!
Happy B-day to you also:-) Heather.
I'm not sure what the deal is with my blog. But its been coming up really slow for me to. Oh well. Miss you all
The two little urchins standing in front of the pumpkins and corn stalk are absolutely the cutest ever! You could make a Christmas card out of that pose.
And, that picture of Isaiah holding Sophia is so sweet. Isaiah is such a cutie there and he is treating her so tenderly. Smile.
I love these fall picture of the children!
Love,
Mom D
Thanks for you comment Beth...some times I feel like I should constantly be doing things and feel guilty for not playing with her 100% of the time. But I think i am taking my working mom mindset and putting it into a SAHM mindset. And I have alot more time to use on her and still take time for me. A minor adjustment but I will figure it out. I am loving it and have a blast!
Post a Comment