WOW!!! I can't believe it has been a year already. It seem like we was just at the hospital to have Sophia. She is getting so big. I made her cake for her. It's not the greatest but it tasted pretty good:-)It was a jell-o cake.
I think this was the first time Sophia has ever had cake. So when we gave her the cake to eat she was not sure what to do with it at first. Michael took her finger and put it in the cake and then in her mouth and that was all it took.
She was like HEY where did it all go....I'm sure I did not eat it all.
This was so funny we looked over and she was licking her plate clean...hehe
then it was time to clean her up. Since she was sticky from head to toe.
Our little family:-)
Sophia and he little doll that she got from Grandma and Grandpa...she was really tired here.
Me and My little baby girl......
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Posted by Beth at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ahh i wish so much i could of been in ohio for her B-day. I love you lots and both my babies.
love always
a
These pictures of Sophia and her birthday cake are absolutely adorable! And, I loved what you wrote under the pictures. Smile.
The cake turned out beautiful, and apparently it was delicious from seeing how Sophia licked the platter clean!
What a cute birthday post this is!
Love, Mom D
Post a Comment