Thursday, November 5, 2009

I can't believe that my little baby girl is ONE....This year has went by so fast. While we was in Az we got a cake for Heather and Sophia. You see Sophia was born on her Aunt Heathers Birthday:-) Happy Birthday Heather!
Sophia almost didn't get any of her cake. She had went to sleep for the night but woke up. So we got the cake out of the freezer so we could have some.

Happy Birthday Sophia.....we love you very much

I will post pictures from her birthday later. But I wanted to put some picture up for her birthday.:-)

3 comments:

sherryldickinson said...

What cute girls these two are!
I love it that Sophia decided to be born on her Aunt Heather's birthday! (lol!)
Sophia is my little dolly, and what an adorable dolly she is!
Give her some hugs and kisses for Grandpa D and I for her birthday. We love her!
Grandma and Grandpa D
PS - I love your Halloween post. I had fun reading what you wrote about the pictures. Smile.

Amy said...

Happy B-day to my baby girl. Seems like yesterday I was at your house helping you take care of her right after you got home from the hospital. I will never forget how much fun it was to help you (lots of funny memories). Give lots of kisses and hugs to my baby.
Love you lots
A

The Dickinsons said...

Dearest Lil' Sofia,
I'm so glad that Jesus let us share a birthday! You are such a sweetie and I love you to pieces!!! I love to kiss your soft little cheeks. I LOVE your little brown flower headband that your Mommy and us got for you in AZ. It's one Adorable headband for one ADORABLE little Sofia!!!
Lots of hugs and kisses...Happy Birthday...
Love you, Aunt Heather=)