This was our last day in Phoenix. We had a great time. I think Michael and Isaiah was tired or something..hehe
This is our hair picture. Sophia was looking up at us..:-)
Here is a little Bow that Michael let me buy Sophia. I don't think he really likes it. But Heather and I did:-) We had a lot of fun with it.
I love this picture. The boys had just got out of the pool and they where hungry. So Grandma made them toast. Its was so cute watching them.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Posted by Beth at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Bethie, I made each of these pictures screen-sized and they are such adorable poses-all of them! Sophia is cute looking up at us in the long hair picture, and Sarah's ankles and shoes in that same picture just tear my heart out, 'cause I love her cute little ankles and feet. Looking at Isaiah and Noah eating their toast, makes my heart full of love for those two little grandsons of mine.
I loved looking at each of these pictures!
Mom D
Post a Comment