We all are doing great. Just busy! Here are a few pictures for you of the kids.
Isaiah trying to hide from the camera. Wonder who he gets that from?
Sophia is trying to crawl. We are not there yet. She will crawl on her stomach but not on her knees. She is trying to get to her Daddy's work boots. Yes I moved them..lol
Isaiah reading. I signed the kids up for a reading book club at the library this year. So I read to Isaiah 20min a day 5 times a week. He is LOVING it! He wants to read more.:-)
Sophia is also in the reading club but they have baby's doing other things. Like me rocking and singing to her, reading little hard back books , Grandmas and Daddy reading to her. And things like that. Its really a lot of fun.
Hope everyone is doing good.;-)
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Posted by Beth at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love these pics and the book club sounds neat. =)
I love the pictures, Miss you all so much. I want to given them both Kisses. You are a great Mommy.
Love a
Post a Comment