Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We are all doing good. I know I don't post much. But I have been busy ;-)
Sophia is getting big so fast. She has 2 teeth now (just got them) and she is saying "Dada"
She still is not crawling but can get where she wants to go by rolling around.

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is getting to big, I wish so much I could see you.
Love you lots
a

sherryldickinson said...

Your chicken scampi looks delicious! I like Isaiah's new picture in the brown shirt, and I like their new picture at the top of your blog.
We love you guys!
Thank you for calling me on the phone Tuesday afternoon, Bethie. I enjoyed hearing from you! (Both Michael & you.)
Love, Mom D

krisanddrew said...

Beth,

She is growing up so fast. So when is the next one coming. :)

Beth said...

lol..not anytime soon ;-)