Monday, June 29, 2009

This is Sophias first time eating baby food. She is 7 1/2 month old. She LOVED it. I made the baby food. It was home grown canned green beans! I can't believe she is this big already. She still is not crawling. She does the tummy crawl still.

Grandma D. loved this picture. So I put it up for her ;-)
Well, This is Isaiah's first black eye. I think he thought he needed to take after his cousin Carson who just got a black eye the other week. Michael and Isaiah was playing in his room on the bunk bed and Isaiah hit the bunkbed rail. OUCH!


we pulled this together with a band-aid. It looks pretty good.

Here is the day after. Not to bad.

1 comments:

Amy said...

so sad that Isaiah hurt his eye but it does look better than I thought it would. Sophia is soooooo cute, I wish so much that I could see you all. you are the best. Lots of love
a