Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here are some more pictures from the afternoon with Kris and her kids. It was so much fun.
Me and my little Sophia

Steven, Kinsey and Mia playing at McD's
Amy ;-) holding Sophia ( and no she is not allowed to wear the big BOWS when Michael is around, he hates them but Aunt Amy wanted her to wear it)..lol

Kris holding Sophia. Don't you just want another one Kris ;-)

Steven and Caden playing a game they had at McD's

Caden hanging on for dear LIFE!!..Not really
Kinsey and Caden
Kris, Amy and Sophia. Don't you just love Amy's face here..haha
Mia and Kinsey

Kris thought she was a kid too...;-) Ok....fine maybe I did it first but they have no pictures to prove it...hahahahah
Here is Amy and Kris thinking they are KIDS!!!!..lol ...I'm just messing with you two

Isaiah thought Ronald needs some attention.

Poor Kris had no idea she was in danger....haha

Isaiah and Mia had a good time playing. (Kris we need to do this again)

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Loved all the pics! Looks like lots of fun! I LOVE the big bow on Sophia. I just told Phillip the other day that one reason I wouldn't mind if God surprised us with another baby girl is that I could let her wear those big bows. SURPRISINGLY...he agreed with me how CUTE that those bows make little girls look! =)

Love y'all!

Beth said...

lol...Michael HATES them!!.. I thought it was kinda cute..but oh well

krisanddrew said...

Beth,

Would love to do it again. Enjoyed the pictures. Next time we get a picture of you playing in the tubes. :)

Amy said...

was lots of fun, can't wait to do it again