We got Sophia's pictures done at JC Pennys the other week. This was for her 3month pictures. Amy is going to do the Kids picture together when she is up here. Can't wait.





Monday, March 9, 2009
Posted by Beth at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
These are adorable!!! I especially like the one with her face buried in the white lamb(?).
yes it's a lamb...that is one that I really like too ;-)
Beth, these are beyond precious! She looks like such a doll in that pink dress and hair ribbon. Is your new background too? It goes well with her new pics. Soooo CUTE!!! Give her and Isaiah squeezes from us.
Love and miss y'all!
What a doll!!
These are all adorable! I hadn't had a chance to see your blog for a while and she has changed so fast. Please post pics after Amy takes some! Take care, Vashti
kk...I will do that
Beth it was nice to see you and Amy the other day. I think Sophia is beautiful....I'm serious! I love those blue eyes! Love, Diana L.
Beth, I had Maria picture made in the same dress when she was nine months. I loved that Dress. Sophia looks absolutely adorable in these pictures.
Dearest Michael and Beth and children,
Sophia is so cute. Also Isaiah looks great in his haircut. We miss you all very much. Now that I have time to breath I want to call you all soon.
Much love,
Phillip
She is adorable!
Post a Comment