Thursday, April 2, 2009

I know grandma does not like this picture. But I had to put it up. Isaiah has chewed his finger nails since he was about 1yr old. I talked to the Dr. about it and she told me just to keep them short. Well that would be fine and all if I was able to cut them. But he must chew them every day. Because they are never long. Anyways I finally got tired of them being chewed so I went to Wal-Mart and bought this stuff for his nails. Its like clear nail polish. It even smells like it. But it has the most bitter taste to it. Anyways, I put it on his finger nails and I left the room to go do some laundry and all I heard from the other room was UCKY UCKY MOMMY UCKY. So after I laughed for a little bit. I got my self under control so I could go and see what was so ucky!. I walked in to where Isaiah was and he was gagging, spiting and making faces and I said what wrong Isaiah? and he showed me his fingers and Said Ucky fingers Mommy. Poor little guy. Well maybe this will keep him from doing it. It has been two days since I have done this and I did clip his nails a little bit today. The bottle says that I need to do if for about 3month to make sure it works..lol I really hope it does work!!


Sophia

3 comments:

Amy said...

lol love the pictures, Hope it keeps working for you. Love you very much you are great.
love a

krisanddrew said...

I need to try this for Maria if it works. Let me know

Beth said...

we are on day 4 and it so far it is working...I will try to keep you updated lol