I know, I have not been good a blogging. I just have not felt like doing it. ;-) I will try to do better. But for now. I really don't have anything. Michael, Isaiah and I are doing great. Just waiting for Nov 12th to come ;-) I can't wait.
I'm doing good. Just tired a lot..lol Isaiah is doing really good with potty training and I'm sure today will not be good since I just posted this..hehehe That's how it works right;-) Anyways Hope everyone is doing ok. Will try and get picture later.
Friday, September 26, 2008
I know!!
Posted by Beth at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hey you doing better then me, i just don't post anymore ;)
love you lots
Hey Bethie! I see you're still alive. That's good. Now that I know what a chore blogging is-I understand why you don't post. Ha!
I love your new blog skin-maybe someday I can find a cute one too. We Love you guys lots! Mom D
Thanks for your nice comment and I love your new blog look too. I'm glad to know that you are ok. I kept wondering when you would post. BUT...trust me I know how you are feeling about right now...READY TO HAVE THAT BABY...yet secretly wishing that Michael could do the scary and painful "delivering part". =D I'm praying for you and your precious little girl. I know that all will go well. Can't wait to "meet" her through pictures.
Love and miss y'all!
Well, I'm glad to see that you have blogged. I've haven't been doing to good myself lately. We are ready to slow down and do more blogging, aren't we.
I know you'll be ready to hold your little girl in your arms. You've done a great job canning, I think that has helped your time pass by quicker. You also will enjoy the fruit of your labors this winter. :)
Love ya lots!
Mom
Post a Comment