Don't really have much to say. Been busy with canning and stuff. Can't believe I only have about 8 1/2 weeks left before we have our little girl. Time is flying by ;)
Isaiah LOVES his trains. We have this little sheet of paper that has a lot of different trains on it. He love to look at it. Its so cute
Isaiah playing at the park.
Isaiah LOVES the slides . Its so much fun watching him play.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Posted by Beth at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute pics! I cannot believe that you only have 8 1/2 weeks left! Wow! Time is flying...WHEN YOU AREN'T THE ONE PREGNANT. Ha! I felt like I had been pregnant for 15 years when Elijah finally came. =)
Love and miss y'all!
That's so neat how Isaiah studies those little tiny pictures of trains. He's growing up-that's for sure.
We love you guys.
Mom D
wow, he is growing up so fast. He is so cute.
Post a Comment