Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's a Girl!!!!

I had an US done at my old work today. Michael, Isaiah, Mom and Dad D went with me. The US tech. said that we are having a little Girl. I 'm only 17wks today. But I was 16wks with Isaiah when they found out with him. I will have another US in 3 wks. So we will see if we still have a girl then . ;-) I really thought I was having a Boy . So I was kinda shocked when she told me that it was a girl. We had a few 3D pictures taken also but they are kinda scary looking. So I will not put them up for you all to see.

7 comments:

A Little Light said...

I'm so tickled for you. I think it looks like Isaiah. It is just exciting that your family is growing.

This will make us 5 granddaughters and 9 grandsons.:)
Lots of Love,
Mom

Greg & Stephanie said...

Very cool! Girls are so much fun!

Amy said...

I am so happy I can't wait to till she is here and i can give her lots of kisses and hugs.
love you lots
a

Paul and Candy said...

Congrats Beth. We are so excited to get another little girl to spoil! !0)

Rob and Deanna said...

Yeah!!! So glad you are having a girl. They are so much fun to dress up, etc.... ;-) Congrats!

Betty said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON A LITTLE GIRL!!
So happy for you and know she will be loved and spoiled:)

love ya

krisanddrew said...

that is awesome. I am so excited for you. Yes, she will be spoiled rotten and you will have so much fun doing it.