Monday, June 9, 2008

Don't have much to say so I'm just putting some pictures up for you to see what we have been up to for the last 2 weeks.

All of us at Skyline before Mom and Dad D left for home. We had a great time with them here. The time sure did go by fast. Hope you all had fun. Can't wait for you to come back to visit us.Kids!!
Isaiah was just a little bit scared to finish going up the big slide so Michael had to go help out.
Dad D. still thinks he is a kid ;-)
Phillip trying to climb a tree!!
Isaiah was a little bit cold after getting out of his little pool.
Isaiah playing in the water after our big rain we had last week.

Here is a hair picture for you all.


4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun, can't wait to see you in about a month. You are the best love you lots
a

sherryldickinson said...

We had so much fun being with you all. It was the nicest time I have had in ages. Now I am spoiled and want to be by you guys ALL the time.
Dad & I love our little family of Dickinsons!
Thank you for everything!
Love,
Mom & Dad D

krisanddrew said...

I can't believe how big Isaiah is. He is growing up so fast. How are you feeling. Your hair is growing to. I miss you

sherryldickinson said...

Happy Father's Day to Michael! I had a delightful time being with him, and it is such fun when he acts up and makes us laugh. I forget how funny he can be when I am away from him for 2 years at a time. Thank you for being such a good wife to him, Bethie. It makes my mother's-heart happy when I see what a sweet & helpful wife you are to him.
Our adult children are the light of our lives.
Mom & Dad D