I know you thought I was never going to blog again Sorry!! I had a Dr's appt. yesterday for an Ultra Sound. And we are still having a Girl!! ;-) She is 1 lb now. How cute! Michael was able to make it to the U/S/. I was very happy about that. Well, that it for now.
Michael is the one that showed Isaiah how to do this ;-)
Isaiah being very goofy!!! Michael was packing and Isaiah was helping him by taking his shoes and hat ;-)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Posted by Beth at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can't wait to be back and spend time with you and Isaiah.
I am anxiously waiting to see your little Olive Oil ;-) She's going to be a cutie. Isaiah will love his little sister too.
Thank you for posting these pictures.
Love, Mom D
Looks like Isaiah keeps things hoppin' around your house! I'm sure he gives you cause for many smiles! So glad your baby-on-the-way is a girl!! What a perfect little family :-)
Post a Comment