
Ok... I was getting ready to read to Isaiah this morning. I had sit down and was calling Isaiah over to me. I picked him up and I noticed something pinched between his little thumb and finger as I looked closer I seen these 2 little legs moving. Isaiah had ended a little ants life!!! I was just so thankful that he didn't eat him. Also I was glad it was not a spider. Of course if he did eat him I guess I would have never known. Its just the thought I think. So after I go rid of the ant I read Isaiah his story.
Friday, October 5, 2007
ant....
Posted by Beth at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
lol he is so cute, I am sure he really did not mean to end the ants life but only wanted it to be his friend.
I can just see the little legs moving HELP the ant said lol
love amy
This story is so cute, Beth. Isaiah is all boy when he loves insects like he does! Love, Mom D
Beth, thanks for the nice email! I love the new look of your blog, very cute and fallish. =) That story of Isaiah was so cute! He is all boy. Sounds like something Noah would do.
Love, Heather =)
Hello Beth,
I just saw your post on our blog. Guess that shows you how much I'm up on it. I hope you and Mike are doing alright. I havent seen you both in a long time. Congratulations on your little boy. He's a cute little guy.
Tell Mike I said hi. I saw his cousin Greg at GBS homecoming last weekend and he said Mike was doing pretty good. My email is rrwaggoner@sbcglobal.net
keep in touch.
Bob Waggoner
Post a Comment