Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Love You Forever"


Ok, I have read this book many many many times BEFORE I had Isaiah. "Love you Forever" And never before has it affected me like it did today when I read it. Every Mom that I know that has read this book says it makes them CRY! Well when I read it before I had Isaiah I was like WHY in the world would this book make you cry WELL when you have kids you look at thing a whole lot different. It just make you think how fast they grow up.





I'm borrowing a camera right now until mine get fixed ;-(

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Beth, it's true!!! I tell you, I always cry when I read that book! In fact, I put that little line in there "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be"...to music and I sing it to the kids a lot. We didn't get to bring that book with us (it's safely stored away) so my little song reminds us of that NEAT book. Loved the cute picture of Mommy and baby sleeping! Adorable!

We love y'all TONS,
Heather =)

sherryldickinson said...

Bethie, when I first read that book my boys were men and I had a lump the size of an egg in my throat, my heart felt like it would burst, and I cried tears as I was reading. A lady who was a mother wrote that book, it is plain to see, and she knew how to put in words what a mother feels in her heart and soul. I don't like to read that book too often 'cause it hurts my heart too badly. Smile. Thank you for reminding me of this touching book-as I had forgotten all about it. Love, Mom D -PS-I hope a man isn't the author of that book!!!!!! IT IS!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Beth
Yes that book knows how a loving mother feel. My babies have grown up so much already but in my heart they will always be my babies. I guess when I am up their I will have to read it to them and hug and rock them. Kinsey and Caden still love to be rocked so maybe when they are married they will let me rock them ?

Connie Lavy said...

Beth I cry everytime I read that book. I loved having babies. You will always love your babies no matter what. They will grow up get married and start their own families but in your heart they are still your babies. You'll love them forever. I do! And, now there is more to love because I have grandbabies. I'll love them forever too!