I had been working on painting our bedroom. Our house is very small so I had to paint one wall at a time. I had two done then we had to move our bed out so I could finish painting. So we moved our bed out last night, we slept on our sofa bed. Which would have been fine BUT my dear loving husband LOVES sleeping with a fan on. Normal I don't mind, but I have not slept with a ceiling fan on FOREVER. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS COLD ALL NIGHT LONG. He asked me how I slept last night I said HORRIBLE. He felt bad. It was really OK. I just like teasing him about it. ;-) Because EVERYONE KNOW he NEVER teases ME! lol
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Beth looks very nice can't wait to see it in person and make pillows.
love amy
That boy standing in the far corner sure looks little! He looks like he wants to put his finger in that electric socket too. Does he do things like that? Smile. Love, Mom D
OH NO he tries to lick it!!!!! I have plug covers on all the ones he can get to but since we moved the bed out of course he could get to it.
Love
Beth
I love that creamy yellow color. It sure dressed up your bedroom walls. Love, Mom D
That new picture-on the front page of your blog-of Isaiah is very cute. Did you take that picture? And, neat that you put one of you and Amy. It adds spice to your place. Love, Mom D
Your room looks great! You are becoming quite the little decorator! It will be nice when your sister comes in to see what you two come up with! I know you will do pillows.
Love ya,
Mom
love the color in your bedroom. very cheery!
Janie
Thanks for all the nice comments. ;-)
I love the color Beth. Isaiah is really growing!
Love,
Sis E
Post a Comment